Research the topic of waste reduction and identify a company that has proactively reduced the waste associated with its products. You can take examples from your own work experiences or from other real-life market situations. You can also consult sources such as the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Bloomberg Markets, the Economist, US News and World Report, and the Argosy University online library resources.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 500 words:
- Analyze the sustainable approach to waste reduction developed by the company you selected. Include the following:
- Its products
- Previous methods of production
- The way it implemented sustainable methods
- Diversification, if any, into new products
- Your rationale for how this company still made profits
- Evaluate other businesses that might benefit from the waste reduction measures of this company.