Research Paper Topic Name:
Using simulations for policymaking.
The papers you select must address how IT is used to model behavior for policymaking.
· It is a research paper and abstract are replaced by annotation bibliography. Everything else in the paper like introduction, other sections, conclusion and references should be there
· We need to use 5 peer reviewed articles
· Your paper must be in the correct APA format, use correct grammar, and will need to include at five (5) resources, ALL of which must:
1) Be current. Published within the last few years.
2) Be peer-reviewed.
3) Relate directly to using simulations for policymaking. The papers you select must address
how IT is used to model behavior for policymaking.
Remember that an annotation is not the same as an abstract. Abstracts are descriptive. Your annotations are to be evaluative and critical. Give me enough information for me to decide if I’m interested enough to read the paper, and also how you perceive the paper. Don’t go skimpy on these annotations, but DO NOT write too much here. Quality is far more important than quantity. This exercise is for each of you to demonstrate that you can identify, categorize, and digest multiple research papers.
Every resource you choose must be peer-reviewed. That means the paper must have undergone a formal peer review before being published in a journal or presented at a conference. You must ensure that your resources have undergone rigorous reviews. In most cases, you can find out the review process for a conference or journal by visiting the appropriate website. Do not simply assume that a resource is peer-reviewed – check it out.