Culture and Cross-Cultural ManagementNovember 27, 2021
Relationship between mythology and reality in “The Whale Rider” film and the poem “J, She and the Eel”November 27, 2021
Final Assessments – Project Output: 30% (CSA) (Accreditation)
Individual written proposal to analyze a specific workflow problem and recommend the most effective analytical tool/s. Comprehensive assessment developed in accordance with a FAC – approved common specification (CSA) (Outcomes: 1,2,3,4,5)
- This is an individual assessment split into two assignments:
- Individual Final Report covering CLO 1-3
- Final Exam covering CLO 4-5.
- You are required to develop a report of 1500- 2000 words.
The Report: Individual Final Report covering CLO 1-3
- Minimum of 1500 to a maximum of 2000 words excluding cover page, table of content, and references.
- Font size 12. Times New Roman or Arial
- Must contain a separate page for a cover page, table of content, and reference page (APA style)
- Must include the following: Choose any organization in an industry of your choice in UAE.
- Introduction about the industry and why quality is important there, you may use existing articles minimum two from many research journals or text books.
- Introduction about the organization and its quality mission if any, you may use existing articles minimum two from many research journals or text books.
- State the objective of your study and the method you used to collect data- primary or secondary data.
- Explain the key quality process that you studied in this case, present your collected information and/or quality tools used to map the process – graphs, control charts or any method can be given.
- Analyze the organization’s quality process and the tools being used from what you have learned in BUS 4543
- Conclude and summarize the study.
The Exam: Written individual task under exam conditions to evaluate LO4 and LO5 with reference to your chosen company.
- LO4: Propose a workflow improvement plan to an organization using quality management tools.
- LO5: Evaluate the effectiveness of analytical tools to improve quality management in organizations
- The individual written proposal may be brought to the exam.
- Exam time – 2 hours..