I am unsure of these three questions. Can you please cite the answers?
- According to Heilbroner, the solutions to the two basic economic problems/tasks are:
- a.tradition, markets, and interest rates.
- b.production and distribution.
- c.manorial estates, guilds, and the Catholic Church.
- d.command, markets, and tradition.
- According to Heilbroner, there are two key tasks/problems that all societies face. These are:
- a.Maintaining low interest rates and low inflation.
- b.Maintaining demand and supply.
- c.Production and distribution.
- d.The law of demand and the law of supply.